1. Washing products
1, first wipe off the mildew spots on the surface with a soft brush or paper towel;
2, prepare an appropriate amount of warm water, the water temperature should not exceed 30°, add neutral detergent or special wool detergent, and stir evenly;
3. Put the sweater in warm water and damp it, gently squeeze it to remove the mold, and the detergent can be increased or decreased according to the size of the mold spot;
4. Rinse with clean water after cleaning;
5. Wrap the sweater flatly with a dry towel, squeeze the sweater to absorb moisture, or put the sweater in a laundry bag, and put it in the washing machine for one minute;
6. After dehydration, place the sweater in a cool and ventilated place to dry;
7. After it is basically dry, you can cover the sweater with a piece of white cloth and use an iron to shape and iron it.
2. Hair dryer
If you are in a hurry, you can use a hair dryer to blow away the musty smell. Hang the sweater, set the hair dryer on the cold windshield, and blow on the clothes for 10-15 minutes, so that the strong wind can take away the musty smell of the clothes.
Three, wash rice water
Put the moldy sweater in the rice washing water and soak it for about an hour or more to allow the remaining protein to absorb the mold.
Four, white vinegar
Soak the moldy sweater in clean water with white vinegar to gently soften the mold spots. After scrubbing, rinse with clean water and take it out to dry.
Add half a bag of milk to the water for washing the sweater, soak for about ten minutes to allow the milk to absorb the musty smell on the clothes, and then rinse with water to dry.
The mildew on the woolen fabric can be scrubbed with a cotton ball dipped in turpentine, and then properly exposed to the sun to remove moisture.
Seven, antibacterial agent, alcohol solution
Use sterilizing agent or 50% alcohol solution, scrubbing repeatedly several times, it will quickly remove the mildew stains.