Advantages and disadvantages of polyester children’s sweater fabric
1. Advantages of polyester children’s sweater fabric:
1. Polyester fabric has high strength. The short fiber strength is 2.6～5.7cN/dtex, and the high-strength fiber is 5.6～8.0cN/dtex. Due to its low moisture absorption, its wet strength is basically the same as the dry strength, and its impact strength is 4 times higher than that of nylon. Viscose fiber is 20 times higher.
2. Polyester fabric has super elasticity. The elasticity is close to that of wool. When it stretches 5% to 6%, it can almost completely recover. Repeatedly rubbing the polyester fabric will quickly restore its original shape without leaving wrinkles. The modulus of elasticity is 22～141cN/dtex, which is more than Nylon is 2 to 3 times higher than other fabrics.
3. Polyester fabric has good heat resistance. It can be said that polyester has the best heat resistance among chemical fiber fabrics and has extremely strong plasticity. If it is made into a pleated skirt, it can maintain the pleats well without excessive ironing.
2. Disadvantages of polyester children’s sweater fabric:
1. Poor hygroscopicity and poor hygroscopicity of polyester fabrics, so polyester clothing will have a hot feeling when worn, and it will be statically charged, infecting dust, affecting beauty and comfort, but it is very simple and boring after cleaning, and the wet strength is almost not reduced, and it will not deform. , Has excellent wearability.
2. Poor dyeability. Because there is no specific dyeing gene on the molecular chain of polyester, and the polarity is small, it is difficult to dye, and the dyeability is poor. The dye molecules are not easy to enter the fiber, but the color fastness after dyeing is very good. Simple fading.
3. It is easy to pilling. Polyester fabric is one of the artificial synthetic fiber products, and all synthetic fiber fabrics have the phenomenon of pilling. Therefore, polyester fabric products will have the phenomenon of pilling after a period of use.