What is hoodie cotton
Sweatshirt cotton is a kind of knitted fabric. Many of us also call terry cloth. There are many types. We can roughly be divided into cotton and polyester cotton. One side is the so-called flat twisted structure, and the other side is composed of a semicircle with skipping stitches. The shape of the shape is like the scales of a piece of fish, so many people also call this kind of cloth a fish scale cloth.
The sweater made of this type of fabric is generally of the thick type. It is used to make coats or thick sweaters. Although it is thick, it has a fluffy feel, good breathability and wear resistance. It is the first choice of the factory. . If a fabric made of spandex is added, the elasticity will be significantly better than the unnamed fabric.
Disadvantages of cotton sweater:
1. It is not possible to use all spandex directly. It is mainly made of cotton, and then the blending process is better than pure sweater cotton.
2. The hygroscopicity is not very good.
Advantages of cotton sweater:
1. The shape retention and stretchability are better than other clothing, and it is not easy to wrinkle.
2. Excellent dyeability and not easy to fade.
3. Soft and smooth feel, best elasticity, comfortable to wear, and considerate fit;
4. Acid and alkali resistance, abrasion resistance, and aging resistance;
Sweater cotton is the cotton used to put inside the sweater. Sweater cotton can make people feel warm and can touch the skin close to the body. It is the most important part of a sweater.
Sweater cotton is mainly made of cotton. Only the sweater cotton made of good cotton will be warm, and only the sweater cotton made of good cotton will be comfortable and not itchy to wear on the body.