1. Mix cold water with a few teaspoons of white vinegar, turn the inside and outside of the sweater, soak it in the vinegar just adjusted, and drain the water after the sweater is completely penetrated.
2. While the sweater is still wet, gently apply the hair conditioner on the sweater, remember to avoid pulling the fibers on the sweater!
3. Let the hair conditioner stay on the sweater for about 30 minutes. When the time is up, rinse with cold water and gently press the sweater to drain the water. Pay attention to your strength and do not wring it out, otherwise Will deform the sweater.
4. Lay the sweater flat on a towel to air dry. After the sweater is completely dry, fold the sweater neatly and place it in a zip-lined plastic bag.
5. After that, put a few packs of sweaters on ice in the refrigerator overnight. Take them out the next day and they won’t make your skin itchy! Because white vinegar and hair conditioner will soften the fibers on the sweaters. After freezing, It will also prevent short fibers from poking out, so it will not make people feel itchy when you put it on!